News & Notes 907:Invitation to RAM to discuss Selection Process proposal
The Residents’ Assembly Service invites you to a Residents’ Assembly Meeting (RAM) to discuss the SPRTF’s selection process proposal, which will be put out to the community for a decision. The event is going to be held by RAS on
Friday, January 28, 4 – 6pm, Unity Pavilion
Please note the event can be affected by covid-19 restrictions, we will keep you informed on any further changes.
Proposal for a new Selection Process
by the Selection Process Review Task Force (SPRTF)
- Welcome & Introduction
- Presentation of the proposal
- Q&A session
- Next steps
The meeting will be live streamed by Auroville Radio and the access links will be shared.
We look forward to seeing you there.
- Working Groups & the Selection Process of their members 2020”
- Report of the Inquiry Task Force (ITF) on the Selection Process 2021
- Comments on ITF Report by AVC
- Provisional Amended Residents’ Assembly Decision-making process
The Residents’ Assembly Service