News & Notes 700:Entry GM Report
Entry GM Report
On 11th May, 2017, an information-sharing General Meeting (GM) was held, where the Entry Task Group (ETG) presented the proposed amendments to the Entry Policy 2015.
Please click the link to access the report: [...]
After this GM, the AvC, the WCom and the ETG, together with the RAS, discussed and prepared a time-line of next steps. There are 7 more steps to be taken before we can open up fully to new applications. These steps (which include cycles of preparation, publication, integration) are:
- Asking some open questions to the community for seeking inputs, and integrating those inputs in the policy: from 30th May to 30th June
- Publishing the proposed amended Entry Policy 2017 for community feedback, integrating the feedback, and announcing a GM: from 3rd July to 7th August
- The GM and Presenting the integrated Entry Policy for an RAD process: 21st August
- Starting the RAD process: from 28th August to 11th September
- Announcing the outcome of the RAD process: 12th September
- Selecting the new Entry Board (if the community accepts the Entry Board as an amendment): 15th September to 13th October
- Auroville Entry Service opens to new applications: 16th October 2017.
You will be kept informed and involved.
Thank you for your interest and participation,