Category:Writings of Sri Aurobindo
“But she only has to read! If she reads everything she will have the secrets, they are ALL there. They are all there, all of them.
That's the beauty of it: as long as you are in the mind, you can go on reading indefinitely without catching hold of the thing! ... ”
Pages in category "Writings of Sri Aurobindo"
The following 50 pages are in this category, out of 50 total.
- The Chariot of Jagannath
- The Complete Works of Sri Aurobindo
- The Future Poetry with On Quantitative Metre
- The Human Cycle — The Ideal of Human Unity — War and Self-Determination
- The Life Divine
- The Mother (booklet)
- The Mother with Letters on the Mother
- The Renaissance in India with A Defence of Indian Culture
- The Riddle of This World (book)
- The Secret of the Veda
- The Supramental Manifestation upon Earth
- The Synthesis of Yoga