“What I want to bring about in the material world, upon the earth.
- Perfect Consciousness.
- Integral Knowledge, omniscience.
- Power invincible, irresistible, ineluctable; omnipotence.
- Health, perfect, constant, unshakable; perpetually renewed energy.
- Eternal youth, constant growth, uninterrupted progress.
- Perfect beauty, complex and total harmony.
- Inexhaustible unparalleled riches, control over all the wealth of this world.
- The gift of healing and giving happiness.
- Immunity from all accidents, invulnerability against all adverse attacks.
- Perfect power of expression in all fields and all activities.
- The gift of tongues, the power of making oneself understood perfectly by all.
- And all else necessary for the accomplishment of Thy work.”
- “Is there any difference between the Mother’s manifestation and the descent of the supramental?
(Sri Aurobindo:) The Mother comes in order to bring down the supramental and it is the descent which makes her full manifestation here possible.”
(Mother:) “Have you brought anything special? ... Me, I have nothing, except a very small thing, which is that last night, for the first time, for about two hours continuously (I was simply as I always am, like that, quiet), the Force ... I seemed to be like a sponge. I don't know how to explain: it's not that it was coming ‘from above’, or like this (horizontal gesture), but it was coming in — I was like a pipe — and then going out ceaselessly, ceaselessly ... For one hour, the Force, with an intense golden color, went out like that, and then spread over the world. It's the first time I have felt it physically — I felt physically. And it had such extraordinary power! And this [the body], it was as if I were ... a water tap or a pipe, you understand, but it didn't come from a precise spot: it was as though I were immersed in it, and, through me, it flowed and flowed (gesture through Mother and spreading out everywhere). It went on for more than two hours early this morning, that is, between one and four (I don't know exactly); my impression is that it lasted for more than two and a half hours like that. And I saw the Force. The body only acted as a way to touch the earth — the Force came, then it went out and spread. And it went ... I saw that, I saw it go towards all those who call. It was directed by a wholly conscious consciousness, while I was ... quiet, (laughing) I just was the pipe!
It's the only thing I had to say.
It's the first time it has happened physically, it was physical.” (1969)
“The work being done is constant. And I see now that the body seems to be used as a ... (what?) a connecting point (gesture like a channel going through Mother), like that. But without its even knowing it. Because the action is very vast, you see — very vast and complex — and the consciousness is not aware of all the details: it only feels the Force working, that's all. And that's constant, day and night, nonstop.” (1971)