“What I want to bring about in the material world, upon the earth.
- Perfect Consciousness.
- Integral Knowledge, omniscience.
- Power invincible, irresistible, ineluctable; omnipotence.
- Health, perfect, constant, unshakable; perpetually renewed energy.
- Eternal youth, constant growth, uninterrupted progress.
- Perfect beauty, complex and total harmony.
- Inexhaustible unparalleled riches, control over all the wealth of this world.
- The gift of healing and giving happiness.
- Immunity from all accidents, invulnerability against all adverse attacks.
- Perfect power of expression in all fields and all activities.
- The gift of tongues, the power of making oneself understood perfectly by all.
- And all else necessary for the accomplishment of Thy work.”
- Words of the Mother – I, p.41, 23 October 1937