Brotherhood Pavilion Project Brief:
As the first stage we would like to create the shared facilities – Brotherhood House – for use of the representatives of the EERCCA (Eastern Europe – Russia – Caucasus – Central Asia) region who share the same aspirations. It shall serve as the spring-board for the manifestation of the National Soul pavilions of the 27 countries closely connected by ethno-cultural, geographical and historical ties, in 5 ethno-cultural groups:
- Russia, Belarus, Ukraine;
- Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Romania;
- Moldova, Transnistria, Bulgaria, Serbia, Slovenia, Macedonia, Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia and Herzegovina;
- Georgia, Abkhazia, South Ossetia, Armenia, Azerbaijan;
- Kazakhstan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan, Tadjikistan.
The project is a contribution to the development of the International Zone of Auroville. We would like to develop the area of the International Zone for the EERCCA region as a single architectural and landscape ensemble, in the spirit of Brotherhood, as understood by Sri Aurobindo. (News & Notes 739)